- Java is the powerful OOP(Object-Oriented Programming)and easy to learn for intermediate programmer as well.Java can program for Mobile apps(such as: Android), JSP(JavaServer Pages)
- if you go to program Web with java, you just do not ignore some strong framework: Spring(greater than any else), truts, click...I think Java is good programming languages
- PHP is a dynamical language for web programming. With the language, there are a lot of frame work:
- Zend frame work
3. C/C++(Visual Studio):
- C/C++ is a complex language that most programmer who feel headache when work with its. However, It is also really strong to program system programming and game with high graphics.
- If you like these languages, I think you should program in Linux OS(without using Visual Studio:D)
- Oh, Flash +AS is new technology in the world. It's great for 2D graphics(also have 3D graphics, but I don't like 3D in FLash because of it's not nice:D). If you want 3D, I think you should learn OpenGL(it's a OpenSource Library for C/C++)